5 REASONS TO PAINT YOUR CAR
- To increase its resale value. If your car is older, it is a good investment to repaint it to increase its value. Not only will you have a fresh coat of auto paint on your vehicle for your uses, but your car’s value will climb up as well. Let’s face it: people buy cars for looks; if your car looks good, the value is higher than if it looks old and run down.
- To hide scratches and rust. Usually repainting your car hides surface scratches and rust. Auto paint can even cover up dents, gouges, pits, and holes — or diminish their appearance. Auto paint can't cover major damage. If your vehicle was in an auto accident and needs an updated paint job, CID Auto Body and Paint in San Marcos can serve both your auto body needs and your car paint repair needs as well.
- For safety purposes. Auto paint is not just for looks as most people assume. Auto paint serves a significant function outside aesthetics: safety. Auto paint is designed to prevent structural damage to your car's steel over time. Steel weakens over time, and the right paint job will keep your car running strong for years to come.
- Inhibits corrosion. Another safety point, auto paint prevents corrosion. Steel and metal exposed to the elements rust and corrode, which eats away at your car's steel. A good paint job prevents the elements from reaching the steel structure. This is why it’s important to invest in car paint repair services as soon as a scratch or dent appears.
- Because you want to. Let’s face it: auto manufacturers have limited color codes. This is because odd colors are difficult to sell so auto manufacturers stick to the tried and true common colors of what sells: blue, red, white, black, and gray. Any exotic colors, such as purple, pink, orange, yellow, and any other extreme colors on the color spectrum, must be a custom auto paint job.
Red River Collision Center is passionate about auto paint. We have bays dedicated to painting all types of vehicles from semis to pick-up trucks to cars. As an autobody shop, Red River Collision Center has experience in collision repair and car paint repair. Red River Collision Center offers quality, integrity, and outstanding customer service in all that we do. From window replacement and repair to fleet services, we’ll work around your schedule to get your auto paint job taken care of. Contact us today!